How to post a picture on Facebook by PC or Windows?
- Go to Facebook's website. Search Facebook in our browser. It will direct you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in. In case, if you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to continue.
- Direct to the page on which you want to post the picture: To post pictures to your own page, you have to go to the News Feed page.
- Click on the Photo/Video. You have to the option just below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
- Select the pictures. In case, if you're uploading multiple pictures, hold Ctrl while clicking to select each one you click.
- Click 'Open'. It's right in the bottom-right corner of the window. It will upload your photos to a post-draft.
- Editing the post: You can add text to the post by typing text in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
- Click on the 'Post': It's right in the bottom-right corner of the post window. It will upload your picture/pictures to your selected Facebook page.
How to post a picture on Facebook by Mobile Device?
- Open Facebook Application: The very first step you need to follow is to enter to the Facebook application. In case you aren't logged into your Facebook, you need to login into the application by entering your email address and password to continue.
- Go to the News Feed page where you have to post the picture: If you just want to post the picture on your own page then you can post through the News Feed page.
- Click on the photo: You have to click on the Status box ("What's on your mind?") at the top of the News Feed before you can tap Photo/Video. But if in case, you're on your own Facebook Timeline, you'll just tap Photo below the Status box.
- Select photo or photos you want to upload: Click the photo you want to upload or in case of multiple photos, select each photo you'd like to upload.
- Tap on the 'Done': It's right in the upper-right corner of the page. It will create a post-draft of the photos you attached.
- Editing the post: If in case you want to add text to your post, you have to type text in the "Say something about this photo".
- Tap on the 'Post': The option is on the top-right side of the screen. It will create your post and upload your desired photos to Facebook.
How to create an Album of photos?
To create an album with your pictures, select the Album symbol at the top of the window, and then tap Create Album to create a new album.
If you wish your contributions to stand out, tap the Friends or Friends of Friends box under your name, then select Public.
Posting pictures on Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. It's also a fun way to share memories and experiences. So, be sure to post lots of pictures on Facebook!
1. How do I become a friend on Facebook?
Facebook is a great way to stay connected with friends and family, but it can be hard to make new friends. If you want to become a friend on Facebook, here are some tips. First, sign up for Facebook. Then, search for groups that interest you. Finally, join the groups and start posting!
2. What are the features of Facebook?
Facebook is a social media platform that allows users to connect with friends and family. The site offers a variety of features, such as the ability to post updates, photos, and videos; join groups with like-minded people; and share links and articles. Facebook also has an app store where users can download various apps for their devices.
If you like this article and found it helpful, share it with your friends and family. And do follow us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/creatosaurushq