When you create a Facebook profile picture, what kind of image do you want to project? Is it a goofy smiley face or an intense stare? Or maybe you prefer something in between? The answer to this question may depend on your personality. If you're the type of person who likes to have fun, then a goofy face might be best. If, on the other hand, you're more serious and focused, an intense stare might work better. Whatever your preference, it's important to choose an image that accurately reflects who you are and how you want people to see you.
Do you want to add a Facebook profile picture to your account? If so, you'll need to learn how to upload one. Here are 6 simple steps on how to do just that:
How to add or change your profile picture on your IOS device?
- Open the 'Facebook' Application: Click on the Facebook app icon, this will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in. In case, if you aren't logged in, you need to enter your email address and password before proceeding.
- Tap the "Profile" icon: There will be an icon which is a person-alike on in. It will open your profile page.
- Tap on your profile picture: You'll find the profile picture icon at the top of the profile page. Tapping it launches a pop-up menu.
- Click and Select Profile Picture- In the pop-up menu, you can find this feature.
- Select a new profile photo: Tap the camera icon in the top-right corner of the screen, then click a subject's picture by hitting the "Capture" button at the bottom of the screen. Select a preexisting photo for your profile image by choosing the album from which you wish to select a photo, tapping More in the upper-right corner of that album's section if necessary, and then tapping the photo you wish to use.
- Click on the 'Save': This option is in the top-right corner of the screen. Among its several functions, changing your profile picture amounts to using it.
How to add or change your profile picture on your Android device?
- Open the 'Facebook' application: Tap the Facebook app icon. This will open your Facebook page if you're logged in. In case, if you aren't logged in, you have to enter your email address and password before proceeding.
- Click on the "Profile" icon: It's located in the upper right corner of the screen. This will open your profile page.
- Click on your profile picture: This is at the top of your profile page. Doing so opens a menu.
- Click on the 'Select Profile Picture': The menu contains this.
- Upload your profile photo: Tap the camera icon in the upper-left corner of the 'camera roll' tab, tap 'allow' if prompted, and then use the button at the bottom of the screen to take a digital photo. If you would like to use a profile photo as opposed to another image, tap one of the photos on the 'Camera roll' tab, tap one of the other tabs (e.g., 'photos of you') at the top of the screen, and select the photo you want to use.
- Click on the 'Use': Click on the button that says "Top Right" on the photo you want to use as your profile photo. Doing so will set the picture as your profile picture.
How to upload a profile picture on Facebook through a PC?
- Open the 'Facebook' application: Go to Facebook in your search browser. It will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in. In case, if you aren't logged in, you have to enter your email address and password before proceeding.
- Go to your profile thumbnail: t's across the green box at the top of the window, to the right of your name.
- Choose a spot on your profile in an image overlay: The process results in a profile image Update option appearing.
- Click Update Profile Picture: It should appear at the bottom of your current profile picture.
- Choose your desired photo. You can upload a new photo from Facebook or choose a photo from your preexisting set of photos. For an existing photo- Select one picture from your Facebook album to use as a profile image. Click See More on the image to see more images from it in its photo album. For a new photo-Click Browse down in the pop-up window, then select the photo file you want to add.
- Click on the 'Save' option: It's in the left corner of the email you click. Doing so sets your selected image as your new profile image.
How long does it take to change my profile picture?
In conclusion, there are several ways to add or change your Facebook profile picture. You can either use the Facebook app on your phone, or you can go to the website and update it there. If you have any questions, be sure to consult the Facebook Help Center. And finally, remember to keep your profile picture updated, so that your friends and family can easily recognize you online.
1. What is a Facebook profile picture?
A Facebook profile picture is a profile picture that is uploaded onto the user's Facebook account. It is usually a photo of the user, but it can also be a drawing, painting, or other artwork.
2. How long does it take to change my profile picture?
If you want to change your Facebook profile picture, it'll probably take you around 5 minutes. Just go to your profile page, click on the photo tab, and pick a new one. If you're having trouble finding the photo tab, just look for the gear icon in the top right corner of the main Facebook window.
If you like this article and found it helpful, share it with your friends and family. And do follow us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/creatosaurushq